fantastic Mr Fox.

Wes Anderson's, film 'fantastic Mr Fox' really is fantastic. I love searching the internet to see what foxy related goodies I can find. I thought I would share a few with you. I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I do. 
If you haven't seen the film, watch it ! Soon!
This little jacket from little goodall is so cute! 

They have a buch of different animal jackets but this one is my favourite.
.................


This needle felted Fantastic Mr and Mrs Fox by little teeth marks are so lovely. 


...............

I love this set of prints from Monster Gallery. They have a few different Wes Anderson themed prints as well as lots of other great films. 

These are just a few things I have found recently. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do. 
And remember, If you haven't seen the film yet, go watch it!




No comments:

Post a Comment