Tom frost

I have seen Tom Frosts work around in various shops and on various products for a while and I love it all! When I stumbled upon his blog the other day I was very excited to be able to look at more of his work.


His style his so unique and you recognisable.  I love screen printing and looking through his images on his blog, makes me realise I need to do it more and set up all of my screen printing stuff properly again.   


It is really interesting seeing his work applied to other products and surfaces and used in different ways, like the pub sign below.


I was a very happy bunny when my mum bought me a set of two tea towels by him for christmas. Although, they are too lovely to wipe my hands in I might have to stretch them around and hang them in the kitchen instead.



No comments:

Post a Comment